Monday, August 29, 2011

for the women of The One Body of Christ in Midland-


I entered boldly before the throne of grace to receive His mercy and grace as He has invited me, to lift up His Kingdom Women of Midland. Praise and thanksgiving ushered me into HIs presence. I was aware that His presence is all I need to change the atmosphere to full joy. I needed that joy as I began to think upon His KW. So many are in the refining fire and though I know all of it is working for good, there is a weeping and heaviness in the midst of it. What appears to be destruction is actually a burning away of all those things that are weighing us down. I did praise God for His love that gets us through.


I felt like the Lord was saying over His KW the words from 3 John 2, 4, and 11. "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. BEloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God but he who does evil has not see God."


O Father, heal the souls of your KW in Midland that they may prosper spiritually, physically and financially, knowing that Your favor is upon them. Keep each one aware that it pleases You greatly when we are walking in truth, even bringing great joy to You. I pray that Your KW would know good from evil and will not weigh which direction to go by the world's standards, which calls evil good and good evil. O Lord we are ever mindful that YOu are the answer to every issue of life, keep our eyes on You! I pray that Your KW will draw strength from Your Word each day and meditate on the Truth that faith will rise up in each one of us.


Thank You for considering our weaknesses and working to perfect us in those areas that we might not fail the grace of God in this season!


Betty Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment