Friday, August 19, 2011

for the women of The Kingdom of Christ in Midland

My prayer time today was mostly worship and seeking. As I began to intercede for KW in Midland, the first scripture I was taken to was in Matt. 15:21-28. The story of the Gentile woman and how she did not give up when the Lord was discouraging her because she knew He was her only hope. She kept seeking until she was given the answer to her cry. Also, in Luke 11:5-8 which tells of the friend that came at midnight wanting to borrow some bread because company had come to his house. It was only because he kept seeking that he got what he was wanting. The scripture right below this is about keeping on asking, seeking and knocking. I think what the Lord was showing me is that I need to pray for KW to not grow weary in well doing for in due season if they faint not they will reap the harvest. As I was quiet before the Lord He spoke in my spirit, "victory is near - persevere! Trust must increase for what is coming or Kingdom Women will faint in the day of adversity. Hold fast to truth, remember satan only holds one in the place where lies are believed. I closed my prayer time with praise and communion. Very sweet time.


Betty Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment