Wednesday, August 24, 2011

For Kingdom Women in Midland!

July 7,2011

In prayer today I felt very strongly that the Lord dropped into my heart a word for the Kingdom Women of Midland (including myself!). This is not "thus saith the Lord" but my impression of what He said. "I must bring you low to raise you high. Only through death can life come -remember, I have told you, "only a dead man/woman needs resurrection power. I will not give my power to flesh -"Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit." (Zech. 3:6) Many of the Kingdom Women of Midland are content to have fleshly power, which comes from mammon, and therefore, most do not seek Me that they might learn how to die. I will not leave them in their state of apathy -I AM, the "Desire of All Nations," is on the scene ...watch and pray!
I did pray over the women and broke the spirit of mammon that is hindering receiving God's power. I also spoke to the women to rise up and shake free of all apathy and receive the blessings of Life from the Lord.

It was especially encouraging for the Lord allowed me to sense the Spirit's hovering over the KW of Midland...so I will definitely continue to watch and pray!

Betty Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment