Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Married Couples in Jesus...

UNITY!

Father,
Please bring unity into our marriages!!

God has been speaking so much to me about how we don't play on the same team but we tend to be on different sides of the net. When I asked Yesterday what to pray for I saw this trend in my own marriage and in other's. We war against each other instead of together against the same enemy. My prayer is that we wouldn't fight against one another, but as Derek Webb says, let a common enemy bring us unity. I long to see us as a body and especially in Christ centered homes be unified in all aspects. The enemy as too long used the divide and conquer method and we have yet to pick up on it! Please Lord, Cause us to LOVE Your methods, Your way of doing things. Please Jesus show us in the midst of a battle that we are each other's ally and that satan is the enemy. Thank you Lord for taking time out to referee for your children, cause us to see when the enemy is using us and rebuke him in Jesus' name and not our spouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment